Role: Creative Producer — UPDATE: POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
Big Picture: Establish and drive the creative vision for all R+M creative projects. You’ll be part creative collaborator, part coach, and part project manager.
– Day-to-day, hands-on direction of creative team to ensure deadlines and quality control standards are met.
– Generate powerful and effective, channel-appropriate ideas for R+M clients, and inspire others to do the same.
– Organize inputs, including creative briefs and talent.
– Provide detailed feedback on creative projects at every stage.
– Advise and provide creative quality control on web development, digital advertising, copywriting, and other projects not directly under your supervision.
– Collaborate with R+M clients and client service team to align creative work with strategic initiatives and goals.
– Oversee production of creative product from inception to delivery.
– Develop R+M creative capabilities through coaching, inspiration, and education.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong commitment to creative excellence through examples of their creative leadership. They will care deeply about their creative output and its results. They understand the design, as well as digital and print production processes. Design skills are not required for this position, but a good sense of design is.
Reynolds+Myers is a remote-first workplace with a high-freedom, high-accountability culture. While our office is located in beautiful downtown Boise, Idaho, we work with clients across the U.S. and beyond, and are open to remotely-located team members.
Creativity requires a diversity of ideas. A diversity of ideas comes from a diversity of backgrounds and experiences. Because of this, we are actively seeking qualified candidates who are part of underrepresented populations.
R+M employee manual is available upon request.
No need to send a resume. Just complete this quick form. There are no wrong answers. We’ll be in touch in mid-July.